HT300A is an automatic liquid autosampler designed for gas-chromatographic techniques. It offers maximum performances, the best reliability and high flexibility, being characterized by an unprecedented number of benefits.
Speed and performance
It is the fastest liquid autosampler available on the market: injection is performed in less than 100ms. In the standard version, it can serve up to two injectors in the most of the supported GC and GC-MS systems.
It has a small footprint and it is extremely easy to use: it can be controlled by the integrated keypad or by a PC.
It can be easily installed on the GC and GC/MS systems of each brand, more or less recent, thanks to its flexibility and its modular configuration.
The tray can be configured - also on the field - in the right or left position. It supports 110-position removable sample tray for vials of 2 and 2.5 ml (optional: 40x10ml vials). Besides the autosampler supports the use of 4 solvent vials of 10ml (total capacity: 40ml).
It uses different kind of syringes with volume from 1 to 100 microliters.
It allows to handle the most sophisticated sampling techniques:
- syringe washes with sample or with solvent
- bubble elimination;
- controlled injection speeds to work with a wide range of sample viscosities;
- handling of injections with the internal standard technique;
- dual simultaneous injections (high-throughput or confirmation mode);
- priority sampling;
- ambient headspace sampling;
- multi-phase sampling;
- small volume sampling;
- hot- and cold-needle injections.
HTA has always been leader in finding new solutions. It has been the first instrument manufacturer to introduce on liquid GC autosampler the capability to dilute/derivatize and to introduce the possibility to inject sample with Internal Standard.
Nowadays, in consideration of labs needs to automate complex preparative methods, we are proud to introduce, first among autosampler manufacturers, the autosampler preparative station, which helps chemists and researchers to perform complex methodologies.
HT300APlus is based on HT300A, the GC liquid autosampler more reliable and affordable of the category, and on QUICKPREP, an easy-to-use but powerful software. It presents the features of a standard liquid GC autosampler and the features of a mini versatile preparative station, at a cost not much higher than a stand-alone autosampler.
In "Autosampler" modality HT300APlus offers the same performances as HT300A.
In "Preparative Station" modality HT300APlus is able to take care of a large number of preparative steps: users can write their favourite methods by selecting basic actions:
- Derivatisation: single and multiple (use of more solvents required), by solvent vials or by other sample vials on the tray. PH spiking is supported;
- Dilution: serial and parallel;
- External events: total management of hand-shake signals; association with each functions and with each method steps is possible;
- Injections: total management of all relevant parameters (volumes, speed, delay). Partial Injections: use of different volume for drawing and for dispensing into the injector;
- Multiple Injections;
- Liquid displacing from vial to vial;
- Method: serial (preparative steps executed immediately before the injection, in order to assure uniform times from preparation to injection for all the samples) and parallel one's (preparative steps are performed for all the samples, then injections are executed iin order to optimize time and to reduce solvent use);
- Mixing by syringe;
- Solid Phase Extraction, by MEPS cartridge;
- Timer: to manage events and delay;
- Use in online modality (with direct injection into the GC, GC/MS or other supported analyzer) and offline modality (preparative operations without direct injection);
- Washing cycle: total management of liquid (solvents and samples), volumes, repetitions and selection of method steps.
In "Preparative Station" modality Personal Computer is required, in order to define methods and to manage their execution. The software offers a multi-user rights system (different access levels for the lab manager and the operator) and the possibility to interact with external applications.